3.07.2011

treasure chest


 I recently took a trip to one of my favorite places in search of dramatic earrings for a school dance I was attending. I was wearing a one-shoulder dress with my hair up so I knew I didn't want a necklace but some dramatic statement earrings. Forever21 has long time been my go-to place for fun (and cheap!) jewelry but when I found these, it was on a whole other level. These crystal and chain earrings mimic high-end jewelers like Elizabeth Cole and La Vie and I payed maybe six bucks? Winner.

see a resemblance? Elizabeth Cole triangle earrings $133

P.S. For all of you out there who don't have a spare 2 or $300 to throw down on a fabulous necklace, try Rent the Runway...they have amazing jewelry including Elizabeth Cole for 90% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment