2.24.2011

Set for Spring

Check out this post on StyleBy.Me!
________________________________________________

With Mother Nature teasing us with this whole warm/cold scenario, it’s hard to get excited for when the warm is actually here to stay. Lucky for me, it will be sooner than later. I will be traveling to Cozumel, Mexico in four weeks over Spring Break and I get giddy just thinking about it. Although I may not be totally read for my bikini, I have not hesitated to buy them...




How cute it this? And it’s available in 10 other colors!
{J. Crew}


One shouldered swimsuit? Why not! And it’s reversible to leopard print!
{Urban Outfitters}


Drooling...if only it was under $300
{Shopbop} 


Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere dons this baby.

Need I say more?
{J. Crew}

No comments:

Post a Comment