2.04.2011

I'm Neutral


{take a visit to the fabulous StyleBy.Me where i will be guest blogging every Thursday!}

------------------------------------------------------

I know it is hard to believe that Spring is around the corner when there are mass quantities of snow outside but it is coming. Everyone (including me) has been obsessing over the bright colors that this season will bring. Although they do add a lot of luster to one’s wardrobe, I am equally excited for all the neutral colors as well.

Many designers embraced the trend for their Spring collections. But this isn’t just one camel colored skirt anymore. The clothes are cool and appropriate for Spring.

{these are two pieces from Phillip Lim 3.1 s/s 2011 collection}

images via fashiontoast


{my sam edelman slingbacks: what a perfect item to vamp up my spring neutrals!}

{beth jones of b.jonesstyle always knows how to pull together some neutrals}

1 comment:

  1. I loove neutrals more than anything and I just cannot wait for spring. Great post! You should put some of your own spring/summer looks up!

    ReplyDelete