1.02.2011

blue hue

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years! I am back from Keystone, Colorado where I spent a week skiing, lounging and being merry! Like I've said before when going on trips away from my beloved bloggers...back to the good stuff.

While flipping through the January issue of Marie Claire, more than the Spring trends caught my eye. Armani's Spring 2011 makeup collection was featured and I fell in love. My favorite was the way they used blue shadow and liner under the eye--which takes true skill without looking morbid. Another reason for my endearment is the fact that Megan Fox is the new face for the "Eyes to Kill" mascara. This celebrity endorsement definitely works on me.

page from Jan. issue of Marie Claire


blue used on nails as well

the beautiful blue translates to the runway (probably the other way around!) in Armani's Spring ready-to-wear collection

Armani Spring 2011 makeup collection




P.S.

backside view from the condo (a run that goes right up to the hot tub!)

1 comment:

  1. That blue is so pretty. Do you know where I can get it (the polish)??

    Following you. :)

    tangibilitynow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete