7.06.2011

a color story

i am a strong believer that a mani/pedi can make someones week/outfit. one of my favorite (and fabulous) aunts used to say it is "basic hygiene." i like that. 

although sometimes my mind permits me to go the the salon, my wallet does not. that's when an at-home spa is to take place. i used to find myself rushing to paint my nails before a night out and then look down the next morning to smeared fingers. i have since learned to give myself at least two hours in order to get through the whole process (which includes drying!)



essie polish in 'watermelon'


the ring finger was accompanied with a little glitter


SAUCY TIP: mix it up. don't be afraid to add some glitter here or a random metallic stripe there....have fun with it. remember: nothing is permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment