11.27.2010

tess confess(ion)

In the small city of Fayetteville, Arkansas, there is a growing number of fashionable people. One of them being Tess Labeth. Apparel Studies grad from the University of Arkansas, a former Masonista like myself and starter of one of the very first fashion blogs in Northwest Arkansas,After One's Fancy, Tess now does visuals for Forever21 in Rogers along with styling personal clients. She has a positive ambiance that is contagious and every time I leave having a conversation with her, I am more inspired than when we started.



After One's Fancy is a colorful blog that reflects Tess's personality all the way. She doesn't like anything too fussy but definitely isn't afraid to add a few sequins here and there. She often blogs about her new favorite finds such as a pair of boots or a great statement piece. Tess is a large part of the reason I started my blog in the first place and with that I thank her enormously!

1 comment:

  1. You are the most precious thing on this planet!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I adore you... Big hug!

    ReplyDelete