4.24.2010

happy weekend to everyone!

I have yet to talk about my job at a local boutique called Masons. There are 2 locations and each is just as fabulous as the other. We carry anything from American Apparel to Walter and our shoes are the best in the town! I have been working there for about a year and a half now and love it. Just recently, Mason Hiba of Masons passed away. He was a very passionate man and loved nothing more than his customers. He did an amazing job building up a business over the past 20 years.

Working there, I have met some stylish people who have turned into stylish friends. Chris is one of them. I walked into work today, looked him up and down, and instantly told him I want to put him in my blog! He has great hair (it changes quite frequently) and an amazing sense of style...



Chris is wearing an American Eagle button up, pants from Gap (love the paint splattered), a cardigan from Urban Outfitters, Sam Edleman boots, and a hat from Masons.

H: favorite designers/inspire-rs
C: Alexander McQueen, Christian Lacroix, Anna Wintour (hate her but love her), and Karl Lagerfeld

H: fashion advice?
C: "be spontaneous and adventurous with your fashion! Don't let people set your sense of style."

H: dream job
C: "designer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment